r20104 - Disable usage of qof/test for now because is does not yet compile

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Jan 15 15:25:22 EST 2011

Am Samstag, 15. Januar 2011 schrieb John Ralls:
> >> Modified:
> >> gnucash/trunk/src/libqof/qof/Makefile.am
> >> gnucash/trunk/src/libqof/qof/test/test-qof.c
> >> Log:
> >> Disable usage of qof/test for now because is does not yet compile.
> >
> > What was the problem? Glib older than 2.18, or something else?
>
> Never mind, I see that I forgot to include configure.ac in the commit.

Right, that was the first error but easy enough to fix. However, there were
still compiler errors in your code about "missing previous declaration" or
similar, which you've now fixed in r20107 yourself, but I didn't know how to
fix them correctly and for that reason I though I better disable that part
until you've got it fully working.

As for the configure check: Don't we already require glib >= 2.16 anyway? Oh,
I guess that was just the recent discussion for upping the requirement to
glib/gtk 2.18, but was postponed until our windows binary has a webkit with
gtk-2.20 because until then, the windows binary is stuck at gtk-2.16... oh
well.

Regards,

Christian