OFX import enhancements

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Wed Jan 19 16:43:24 EST 2011

Hi,

On Mittwoch 19 Januar 2011, Christian Stimming wrote:
[...]
> Err... I think you're right, gnucash's OFX import does not use aqbanking
> but instead libofx (which aqbanking doesn't use anymore). So basically a
> similar issue applies to libofx w.r.t. checking its library, but libofx is
> a dead project and we can copy its code into our SVN anyway if we need to,
> so modifying that code is quite possible.
[...]

If nothing's changed I still have CVS/SVN write access, so changes could be
brought back into libofx.

However, first libofx needs to be fixed regarding buffer management (there are
some important issues in libofx which cause it to crash with unusually long
lines).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/