Request for paid enhancement to OFX/QFX import

ven ven at trcgreen.com
Sun Jan 23 14:12:32 EST 2011

We transact up to 100 different securities each month.  When importing
these transactions into an asset account, both the stock account and the
commodity for any each new security needs to be set up manually as part
of the import process.  During this process, we name the both the
commodity and the stock account with the security's symbol, and make the
parent account of the stock account the asset account being imported into.

The enhancement would be to eliminate the need to manually create the
commodity definitions and stock accounts.  Can you refer some developers
to us who would be interested in contracting for this work?  We could
then develop a more detailed spec with them.

We also have some additional work to convert CSV format downloaded files
into OFX format.

Thank you,
Tom