I can't find working libdbi version

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Sat Jan 29 15:50:18 EST 2011

Hello !

Thanks for your ongoing efforts !

It still doesn't work for me unfortunately...

I get the usual error message when starting gnucash.
Same for Gnucash-log.
Same for Mysql-log.

SVN 20191.
I tested rpms libdbi-0.8.4 + libdbi-drivers-0.8.3-1 and i even managed to convert
libdbd-mysql_0.8.2-1-4.1_i386.deb, libdbi0_0.8.2-3_i386.deb, libdbi0-dev_0.8.2-3_i386.deb
by doing alien -r XXX.deb, changing mysql sock-file from /var/run/mysql/mysql.sock to
var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock and chmod a+rx /var/lib/mysql. But it doesn't help.
It's not the debug packages though. I doubt it would help to have debug...

Regards,

Christoph Holtermann