I can't find working libdbi version

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Sat Jan 29 17:22:22 EST 2011

Hello !
> You don't need to keep messing with different libdbis, that part is working as long as the longlong tests pass.
Ok, thanks and sorry.
> With 20192, you need to rerun autogen.sh and configure, because the Makefile.am changed to add
> -I$(top_srcdir)/src/core-utils.
I just did that and "make" after that. No change. I just try "make clean" just to be sure.

I don't know anything about localization. Couldn't i pretend i'm in america or something (mostly to see
if it's working like that or if i maybe did some other stupid thing) - I will read something about locale.

Regards,

Christoph Holtermann