Gtk2 AQBanking Setup Dialog

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jan 31 15:40:24 EST 2011

On Jan 31, 2011, at 12:14 PM, Christian Stimming wrote:

> Am Montag, 31. Januar 2011 schrieb John Ralls:
>> Martin,
>>
>> I'd like to ship AQBanking 5 with the OSX Gnucash 2.4.1, whose release is
>> imminent, and I'd like to use the Gtk setup wizard instead of the Qt one.
>> Unfortunately, the setup dialog is coming out too small to be usable, and
>> the resizing decorations aren't showing. (See the attached picture). I've
>> poked at it a bit to try to coerce it to be bigger but I can't find the
>> right place.
>>
>> What should I change?
>
> What does the gwenhywfar test program ./gui/gtk2/libtest display? Maybe using
> that simple program makes it a bit easier to debug potential issues with the
> gwen-gtk2-gui module.

Well, it's nice and big, but it still doesn't have the resize handle. I think I know why, too: On quartz, it's a small box on the lower right corner, and that's hidden by the "Abort" button. Maybe if I center the buttons...

Well, I haven't figured out how to center them yet, but I can push them to the other side. That works; the sizer is revealed when one tries to drag on it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
John Ralls