Gtk2 AQBanking Setup Dialog

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Mon Jan 31 14:54:18 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm using the setup dialog on Linux and at least on that system it is
resizable...

So unfortunately I can't see why it doesn't allow for resizing on the GTK
version on MacOSX...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/