GnuCash Documentation 2.4.1 in .epub and .mobi format

SASAKI Suguru sss.sonik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 23:51:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've heard about the release of GnuCash Documentation 2.4.1,
so I've generated .epub with dbtoepub [1] from DocBook source directly,
and .mobi with ebook-convert in Calibre [2] from .epub.

I'm not sure about the quality of de_DE and it_IT ones,
because I'm not so familiar with de_DE and it_IT,
but as far as I can tell, C (english) and ja_JP ones are OK.
(I felt .mobi format on Kindle 3 is more readble than PDF).

So, I want to share these files with others.
If possible, it's great to distribute these on GnuCash web site.
How do you think this?

Thanks,

--
SASAKI Suguru