GnuCash features webpage

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Wed Jul 6 14:49:36 EDT 2011

Am Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011 schrieb Cristian Marchi:
> I would like to rework the feature page for the GnuCash website (you can
> see a preview of what I want to achieve in the attached image).
> I'm not really expert in html/css so I would like to test the changes in
> the beta website [1].
> As stated in a README file [2], I'm asking if someone could sync the
> beta repository to the trunk one for the GnuCash website so that I can
> experiment without making a mess.

Done. (Well, I've deleted the whole branch and copied it from trunk again
because basically this is what your request is asking for. But I also was too
lazy to find out how to specify "merge everything since last merge" in
subversion.)

Your preview looks very good. Also, the feature page is really very outdated,
so feel free to change it in any way you like.

Regards,

Christian