Bounty for a bugfix: Have register window Filter-By settings be saved and restored

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:59:15 EDT 2011

Hi Christian,

On 2011-06-28, at 03:09, Christian Stimming wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011 schrieb Tim M:
>> […]
>
> […]
>
>> Then again, I don't know what other options are out there.
>
> I collected the options here: http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bounty_Program
> The next one to try would be http://www.fossfactory.org/

There’s also Elance, a kind of ‘job board’ for freelancers and people looking to hire them. The site has heavy traffic and a large number of active programming jobs. And I think open source jobs should be just fine, see [1] e.g.

Regards,

Yawar

[1] http://www.elance.com/j/simple-game-ported-from-c-java/24943890/?backurl=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5lbGFuY2UuY29tL3Ivam9icy9xLWMlMjM=