Github sync

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Jun 30 13:41:20 EDT 2011

On Jun 25, 2011, at 11:33 AM, Geert Janssens wrote:

> On zaterdag 25 juni 2011, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > It is waiting on me.
> > I'll try to work on the integration on the airplane this afternoon and
> > then commit it when I get home tonight (or tomorrow).
> > I'm sorry it's taken so long.
> > -derek
> >
> No problem, I was just wondering. Thanks for taking it up.

Derek got it set up on Monday -- right *after* I committed 20805, naturally. I just committed 20807 and 8, and the hook worked; it took about 40 seconds, mostly spent running git-svn-update. (20806 was Derek's commit of the revised hooks to the "meta" repository which isn't mirrored.)

Regards,
John Ralls