Cron <root at code> run-parts /etc/cron.daily

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 2 07:47:26 EST 2011

Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de> writes:

> Am Montag, 28. Februar 2011 schrieb Derek Atkins:
>> Christian,
>>
>> root at code.gnucash.org (Cron Daemon) writes:
>> > /etc/cron.daily/make-docs.sh:
>> >
>> > Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `EXTENSION_MAPPING	=' at line 1485,
>> > file doxygen.cfg
>
> But a warning printed by doxygen isn't a problem, is it? The older doxygen
> version will just ignore this particular tag, which is fine for the older
> version.

The only problem is that I get an email every day about it.  ;)

>> I believe that this doxygen error is due to this changeset:
>>
>> r20266:  cstim | 2011-02-10 14:40:22 -0500
>>
>> Bug #640357: Adding very limited Perl-Support for doxygen
>
> This patchset (as submitted through bugzilla) introduces some documentation
> for some of the perl files. In order to work correctly, it requires this
> EXTENSION_MAPPING setting. If we removed that one, we would have to revert the
> complete commit. On the other hand, I still think the older doxygen version
> will just ignore that tag and act as if that commit hadn't been included, so
> we should be fine the way it is.

Well, if the version of doxygen on the server doesn't know this setting,
but the setting is required for this feature to work correctly, then are
you sure the feature is working correctly on the server in the nightly
builds?