Are you available as Google Summer of Code mentor?

Manfred Usselmann usselmann.m at icg-online.de
Sat Mar 5 08:31:29 EST 2011

Hey Christian,

yes, I've read your mail about GSoC 2011 and I like the idea.

So far I have never participated in the GSoC program, but I can imagine
to participate as a mentor for GnuCash and to have fun mentoring a
student. Even better if our project may benefit from it.

Regarding ideas for suitable tasks I have no good suggestions off the
top of my head, but I will give it some thought.

Kind regards,
Manfred