Git repo ready!

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Mar 10 16:37:04 EST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 9. März 2011 schrieb John Ralls:
> Third time is the charm, I guess. The Git code repo is up and ready to be
> cloned. I've rewritten completely http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Git with
> instructions for using it.

Thanks a lot for preparing this new repo.

I was able to successfully follow your instructions for cloning, then
committing something locally and run "git svn dcommit" so that it showed up in
SVN. Works fine.

However, I think the git repo is missing many of the recent tags, e.g. the
2.4.3 tag. Maybe you need to run "git push --tags" or something similar so
that the tags are actually pushed?

Regards,

Christian