Work on Python reporting and Scripting engine for GNU cash

Rahul Gaur rahul.nbg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 05:39:27 EST 2011

Hi,
 I am a Computer Science engineering student (1st year) from India.I am
planning to apply for GSOC 2011 would really love to work on gnu Cash.
I've been using open source operating system since last 1-2 years and then
there was no turning back.
I've learned C++ and java @ school .Now here in college i'm studying C and
Python(linux platform),getting a good grip of it and I'm
really fascinated by the python language.
Familiar with building softwares from the source code, I'm seeking some
guidance so that I can enter in Real world software development.
This project here which I believe is based on Python C API , which is one of
the most intriguing topics which I came across while studying python.I would
like to get some more details about this project and want to start working
on it.

Thanks & Regards
Rahul Gaur
irc : iamaregee2