Work on Python reporting and Scripting engine for GNU cash

Rahul Gaur rahul.nbg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:15:44 EST 2011

Dear Christian,
 Thanks for your affirmative reply.I will try to compile GNUCash  from
source today itself..
will ping you if I hit a major roadblock in doing so.
Well ever since I started using GNU/Linux I wanted to work with Gnu
org and while surfing the web I struck upon GNU cash gsoc 2011 project
ideas page and found this topic intriguing so I expressed my interest
to work on it.

Thanks & Regards
Rahul