Mac OS X - 2.4.3 crashes out when using AqBanking

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Mar 14 09:50:02 EDT 2011

On Mar 14, 2011, at 12:19 AM, Erik Anderson wrote:

> Hello folks --
>
> Recently gave 2.4.3 a spin on updated Snow Leopard, and using the AqBanking
> features is a real crapshoot.  Fresh install of 2.4.3; ran "FinanceQuote
> Update.app" and hit the defaults (usually "yes") on the CLI that popped up.
> Using against a set of data files created using 2.3.x on Linux.  I just
> tried getting my bank balance (after setting up a user and an account), and
> got a quick crash.  Error log below.

Thanks. Can you post the last 50 lines of gnucash.trace? (It's in  /var/folders/Gq/Gq54jPwgEa8mquuDVlTAfk+++TI/-Tmp-/ -- but the funny looking bits in that path are generated per-system, so the easy way to find it is from Terminal with "find". Spotlight and Finder unfortunately don't go into /var.)

Regards,
John Ralls