Gnucash 2.4.4 released

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 15 10:08:11 EDT 2011

Phil,

I just upgraded to current trunk, and one thing I noticed was:

This is a development version. It may or may not work.
Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org.
You can also lookup and file bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
The last stable version was GnuCash 2.4.0
The next stable version will be GnuCash 2.6

Shouldn't this say "2.4.4", not "2.4.0"?

This is controlled in src/bin/gnucash-bin.c

-derek