Could I be a Google Summer of Code Mentee for gnucash?

Elise Scher elise.scher01 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:12:07 EDT 2011

Hi People,
    I just signed up for the mailing list.
    I'd appreciate being able to do work for you as part of the Google
Summer of Code. I am flexible as to in what capacity.
    I have a background in computers, business, and special education. I
have an MBA in Information Systems from California State University at Los
Angleles, and am currently a graduate student at California State University
at Monterey Bay. Ich kann ein bischen Deutsch sprechen und schreiben.
Francais aussi.
    I live near Stanford University in northern California.
    I currently substitute teach in 5 different local school districts. So
the Department of Justice has said that I have a clean record 5 times. That
also means that I have some people skills.
    I am good at languages, both computer ones and human ones. And I have
coded before, on business systems. I know what a POS system is. I am
familiar with ETX, AR, AP, FA, and other business and financial systems as
well.
    By the way I am a co-founder of the Civil Hacker School of San
Francisco. We are a computer study group that meets on irc.2600.net #hscool.
We hack for the good of society.
     I hope that I can help you and gnucash.

Sincerely,
Elise L. Scher