Unstable development, guile 1.8 and gcc 4.5.2

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Mar 22 09:59:10 EDT 2011

I don't know yet whether webkit can be built with mingw's gcc 4.5.2.  There are
dependency hassles.  Webkit/gtk uses a bleeding-edge libsoup which is more
recent than the version on ftp.gnome.org so it needs to be built from source.
The webkit/gtk build page says that the built version of libxslt doesn't work so
I'm building it from source.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.