Unstable development, guile 1.8 and gcc 4.5.2

Christian Stimming (mobil) stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Mar 22 10:55:07 EDT 2011

Thanks Geert for the patches and the exhaustive explanation. I'm out of town and will reply in detail later. But I think we shouldn't waste any effort on the building that isn't absolutely necessary. I'd say we set up a second VM with the gcc4 build for trunk, and use the existing one for 2.4 and all tags until we reach 2.5.0 because before that, we will create tags only from 2.4. After that, we will create tags only from trunk and drop the 2.4 VM.

Christian