[GSoC] CuteCash

Alex Burghelea alexandru.burghelea at cti.pub.ro
Wed Mar 23 15:29:59 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am Alex, a student in my second year pursuing a bachelors degree in
Computer Science, and
wish to participate at GSoC working at CuteCash.

I am applying to this project because because i am very exited about
designing an interface
for  because I've always been interested in designing software related
to economics .

About me :
I like programming and things related to fling (but i don't think that's
really relevant).I have
started to learn programming  since high-school, and i can say i now my
way around
with C/C++  and Java . I recently became interested in lambda calculus
and functional programming.

I hope that i could contribute to the development of  Cutecash and look
forward to hearing from
you.

Cheers,
Alex.