Microsoft Vista install.sh guile config failed

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 24 09:53:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

Please remember to CC gnucash-devel on all replies using your
mailer's reply-to-list or reply-all functionality...

"Stephen Brown" <stephengrantbrown at mcmedia.com.au> writes:

> Hi Derek

Geert has still been working on the scripts.  Your "mistake" was using
them before they were working.  ;)

Update the packaging scripts and try again.