Windows Build system fixes

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 29 11:13:16 EDT 2011

Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de> writes:

> Zitat von "Frank H. Ellenberger" <f.ellenberger at online.de>:
>> in between we got 2 weekly builds in
>> http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/2.4/.
>>
>> Shouldn't they be accessible from www.gnucash.org? (I found the directory by
>> chance in bugzilla).
>>
>> I added a link in
>> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows#Q:_Where_is_the_binary_installer.3F
>
> The link in the wiki is fine. But on www.gnucash.org only the official
> releases should be promoted. The nightly builds are, well, just that:
> Nightly builds. The releases are something else and only the releases
> are announced on gnucash.org.

Perhaps a better thing to do would be to put a README.txt at
http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32 and change the "Daily Builds"
section to point there instead of to the 'trunk' subdir.  Then we just
point everyone at the "Daily Builds" and mention that it's not just
trunk but also a weekly build of the stable branch for testing changes?