Gnucash 2.4.4.1/MacOS - chipcard import not available?

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Tue Mar 29 12:00:03 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Dienstag 29 März 2011, John Ralls wrote:
[...]
> <gwenhywfar> ctplugin.c:  300: No plugin descriptions found for this
> device type * 06:46:50  CRIT <aqbanking> banking_online.c:  795: here
> (-51)
[...]

This means that there is not a single chipcard card plugin for Gwen installed.
So I guess there is no libchipcard installed.

I just added an error message to clarify this to the user.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/