Another gnucash git question

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu May 12 12:19:28 EDT 2011

On zondag 8 mei 2011, John Ralls wrote:
> You're welcome, and that does sound like a good idea.
> You might rebase the branches from your old repo to branches newly created
> to descend from the appropriate revisions on the freshly cloned repo. That
> has the best odds of preserving your history.

Just for the record, I have now successfully migrated to a git repo based on
your master repo on github. Yesterday's commits were done from this new repo
and I can run git-update.

I managed to get my branches ported to the new repo, so I'm a happy camper
now. I have some other small questions, but I'll start new threads for them to
keep the list sane.

Geert