python-bindings: Transaction.destroy() and Split.destroy() fail

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Mon May 30 12:12:06 EDT 2011

Hello !

After trying some more i found that the fault was on my side. I have
a script which loads an environment with a certain session, book etc.
and i have a function to reload that. The reloading did not take place
correctly. Maybe i didn't closes the first session in a correct way ?
Anyway: When i do things with a freshly loaded session i have no
problem with
Split.Destroy()
Transaction.Destroy()
Transaction.Clone()