Fwd: 2.4.8 git /w guile 2.0

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Nov 8 16:42:20 EST 2011

On dinsdag 8 november 2011, Geert Janssens wrote:
> Ted,
>
> Please keep gnucash messages on the list.
>
> I've forwarded this one for you.
>
> Geert

I would expect that. Nothing has been done yet to fix this.

> configure by itself doesn't make - I think this is the gcc 4.6.x problem

This confuses me. What do you mean here ?

> gnucash runs and does a flash & crash see run.txt

Ok. First problem I see is that gnucash still sets maxdepth debug option. From
the guile 2 documentation I gather this one is no longer available.

I have just pushed a fix for this one to git.

Next, try to run with GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0, like
$ GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0 gnucash

And lastly (though not really related to these problems): you probably
shouldn't run gnucash as root.

Geert