Fwd: 2.4.8 git /w guile 2.0

Ted Creedon tcreedon at easystreet.net
Wed Nov 9 11:59:33 EST 2011

announce window & tip of the day pop up before exiting

rm -rf /root/.cache/guile/;GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0 gnucash --debug --extra
gnc.bin-Message: main: binreloc relocation support was disabled at
configure time.

This is a development version. It may or may not work.
Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org.
You can also lookup and file bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
The last stable version was GnuCash 2.4.7
The next stable version will be GnuCash 2.6

WARNING: (gnucash import-export qif-import): `GNC-DENOM-AUTO' imported from
both (sw_engine) and (gnucash engine)
WARNING: (gnucash import-export qif-import): `gnc-build-dotgnucash-path'
imported from both (sw_engine) and (gnucash core-utils)
WARNING: (gnucash report report-system): `GNC-DENOM-AUTO' imported from
both (sw_engine) and (gnucash engine)
WARNING: (gnucash report report-system): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report report-system): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report report-system): `GNC-DENOM-AUTO' imported from
both (sw_engine) and (gnucash engine)
WARNING: (gnucash report report-system): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report report-system): `GNC-DENOM-AUTO' imported from
both (sw_engine) and (gnucash engine)
WARNING: (gnucash report report-system): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report stylesheet-plain): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report stylesheet-fancy): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report stylesheet-footer): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report stylesheet-easy): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports daily-reports): imported module
(gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports account-summary): imported module
(gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports general-journal): imported module
(gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports advanced-portfolio): imported
module (gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports advanced-portfolio):
`GNC-DENOM-AUTO' imported from both (sw_engine) and (gnucash engine)
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports balance-sheet): imported module
(gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports category-barchart): imported
module (gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports budget-barchart): imported module
(gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports price-scatter): imported module
(gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports sx-summary): imported module
(gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports average-balance): imported module
(gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports equity-statement): imported
module (gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports transaction): imported module
(gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports budget-flow): imported module
(gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report standard-reports account-piecharts): imported
module (gnucash app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash business-utils): imported module (gnucash app-utils)
overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash business-utils): imported module (gnucash app-utils)
overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report hello-world): imported module (gnucash app-utils)
overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report view-column): imported module (gnucash app-utils)
overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report welcome-to-gnucash): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report report-gnome): imported module (gnucash app-utils)
overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report business-reports): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report fancy-invoice): imported module (gnucash
app-utils) overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report invoice): imported module (gnucash app-utils)
overrides core binding `N_'
WARNING: (gnucash report easy-invoice): imported module (gnucash app-utils)
overrides core binding `N_'
ice-9/psyntax.scm:1326:30: In procedure chi-macro:
ice-9/psyntax.scm:1326:30: Syntax error:
unknown location: source expression failed to match any pattern in form do