More Cruft for deletion

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Nov 13 20:04:17 EST 2011

With a generous dose of grep and some perl, I've compiled some lists of unused functions. I've commented them out in the code and gotten a successful "make check". The one thing I can't do is know what's part of somebody's work-in-progress. I don't think any of these functions are new, but please look through the lists and let me know if I shouldn't remove any of them.

(In case you're wondering about the motivation: If it isn't there, it doesn't need to be tested. There's quite enough to test without testing things that aren't used.)

Regards,
John Ralls