Reporting system and potentially Python

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 18:08:46 EST 2011

I note that Yawar's page (http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/User:Yawaramin) looks like a great start to documenting the reports. It is currently a ghost on the site, though; nothing apparently links to it. I believe it would be useful to link to it directly from the main wiki page (wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash), either under Development or Documentation.

What would be the preference?

David