r21577 - gnucash/trunk/src/backend/xml - Fix xml backend to load and save invoice kvp values.

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Fri Nov 18 14:18:32 EST 2011

Dear Geert,

does this commit also mean that a 2.4.x gnucash cannot load and subsequently
save KVP slots of invoices? That's, err, unfortunate. It means you cannot use
invoice KVP as long as the XML file claims it can be read by 2.4.x without
loosing information. If this is true but we still want to add a new data field
to invoices, we would better change the XML structure directly so that an
older gnucash will refuse to load the file altogether. That's still better
than silently loosing data upon loading in 2.4.x...

Or did I get this wrong?

Regards,

Christian