Fixing www.gnucash.orgs/docs

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Fri Nov 18 14:24:55 EST 2011

Dear David,

indeed. The 1.8 tutorial shows up first, even though robots.txt clearly says
this URL should not go into the index.

@Developers: What do we do?
- Delete the v1.8 (and v1.6 and v2.0) docs altogether from the web page
- Move them to different location, such as $root/docs/old/*
- Do nothing

Ideas?

Christian