AUDIT: r21570 - gnucash/trunk - Fix clean targets and DIST_SOURCES

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 22 11:10:12 EST 2011

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

>> Have you tested the 'dbi' is included in the results of "make dist" even
>> if you do not --enable-dbi, or if you explicitly --disable-dbi?
>>

> Boy, you don't trust autotools to work, do you? It does, as
> advertised, as long as you use AM_CONDITIONAL to control what gets
> compiled. Yes, I made that change in each directory where it was done
> with AC_SUBST (which requires one to manually set DIST_SUBDIRS) and
> checked each one to make sure that it worked as advertised.

No, I don't, because I've been burned by it multiple times in the past.
The Makefiles are the way they are specifically because auto-tools did
NOT work right before.

I'm glad to hear it works now.