src/import-export/qif-io-core

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Nov 26 19:58:16 EST 2011

Do we need this directory? It was added back in 2001 as a new importer, but seems never to have been finished. It has never been included in the build, but was included in dist (why it should be in the tarball if it's not built is a mystery from the mists of time...). AFAICT it has never actually been worked on but has absorbed about 80 maintenance changes over the years, all a waste of time.

This came up because Robert Fewell noticed that I'd broken make distcheck... which I did because I didn't notice that one of them (qif-io-core) is distributed but not built or installed.

Regards,
John Ralls