Make columns have minimum width in CSV import dialog.

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 10:12:20 EDT 2011

Sometimes my CSV files have an empty column for deposits, or withdrawals.  On
previewing the import the empty column is set to some minimum (zero?) size such
that the drop down column type selector cannot be seen/selected.  This is very
confusing if you don't realise that the column is empty.  A minimum column
width would allow both the selector and the column contents ( even though it's
empty) to be seen and so avoid user distress.

I've opened a Bug 660875  and suggested a patch there for discussion/testing.

Mike E

--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2
Keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/