About default Language

Egidijus J. krezas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 04:17:01 EDT 2011

Hi,
Is it possible to work with foreign currency but keep the Enlgish
language? Because when I change currency It also make program to work in
Language related to currency. Accually the translation from English - to
Lithuanian is half finished. And It's very stupid to work with such
software. I don't think that it's clever to release new translation
until it's fully finished. So, probably I will look for older version of
GNU cash in order to work normally. I still want to thank you for this
software. It's very atractive and usefull.

--
Egidijus Jankauskas, tel. +37067770760