A new release ?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Oct 16 18:32:51 EDT 2011

On Oct 16, 2011, at 2:37 PM, Geert Janssens wrote:

> The previous stable version was released on July 1st. There have been quite a
> few bugfixes among which a few that were marked as critical. In addition we
> had a number of translation updates.
>
> So unless someone is still working on a particular urgent bug or translation,
> I think it would be good to have another stable release in the near future.
> What do you think ?

Yeah, we should probably get the exposed-password fix out there soon, and 3 months is probably a good spacing for releases. OTOH, there are only 10 bug-fixes and 66 new, unresolved, bugs since 2.4.7 was released. I don't think that qualifies as "quite a few"... more like "a few".

Regards,
John Ralls