Fwd: French translation for GnuCash ...

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Oct 31 04:38:27 EDT 2011

Il 30/10/2011 11:44, jerome ha scritto:
> Hi,
>

> I merged the modified version with the last template (2.4.7) and I also updated the glossary file. (fr.tar.gz)
>
> I will keep this file for my common use under Gnucash 2.4.7 and my default locale. Feel free to commit it under your version control, I guess this might be useful for some french users.
Thanks Jérôme for taking the time to update the French translation. I've
commited your latest translation to the 2.4 branch so it will be in the
next release and I've also commited your glossary file.

Thanks for your contribution!

> Otherwise, does someone have some tips/tricks for managing "Homeowner association" accounts with GnuCash ? I already use a standard accounting according my local law but I suppose I also need to create some custom reports/templates.

I can't help on this but I can suggest to post this question to the user
list (gnucash-user at gnucash.org) as it is read by a larger number of
people that can give you advice.

> Thank you for this program!
>
> Regards,