Docs build

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Sep 5 10:03:40 EDT 2011

No, I think it would just be better for "make pdf" (and "make epub") to
always overwrite an existing copy.  I think perhaps we need to make a
dependency on $(pdffile)?  I'm not sure what happens if we add:

$(pdffile): .PHONY

to pdf.make  (and equivalent for epub and mobi)

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745