Credit notes analysis

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 13 09:26:29 EDT 2011

Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> writes:

>> > I intend to start with an implementation of this fairly soon.
>> >
>> > I'm welcoming all feedback, questions, remarks,...

FYI, I still plan to read your analysis, I just haven't had the time.
There are certainly many places where there is an assumption "invoice is
positive, payment is negative", with sign-switches based on account
type.  You're right, they are subtle assumptions.

I'll try to get to reading your proposal.