Restyled GnuCash website is online

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Mon Sep 26 14:39:20 EDT 2011

Dear Cristian,

a bit "thank you" for the new website also from my side.

Am Montag, 26. September 2011 schrieb Cristian Marchi:
> Thanks for all the suggestions. I see two different problems that can be
> faced in two different manners:
>
> - typos or grammar errors: these are easily fixed as long as someone
> send a notice here on the devel-list
> - contents: this is a more complex field. First of all changing
> radically a phrase can results in a breaked translation. In addition it
> is a lot more difficult to arrive at a shared version.

Well, changing a phrase in any way (even just by fixing typos) will disable
the translation until the translator comes along and updates his/her
translation again. A larger re-wording of the content might indeed require
more work from the translator than just a spelling error, but both cases will
require work from the translator anyway. Hence, I would suggest to "be bold"
and use any suggested improvements in the contents, even if the translations
will be concerned by this as well.

Regards,

Christian