Minor nit

Donald Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:11:58 EDT 2012

The Gnucash home page, in the "Download Gnucash ..." area in the upper
right corner, refers to "Linux source". Those sources build and run on
the BSDs and some of us do run those systems. I'd suggest changing the
word "Linux" to "Unix".  Similarly, if you click the 'Via
distribution' link, no mention of the BSDs, all of which supply some
version of Gnucash as a binary package and/or built from source. The
wiki does mention FreeBSD, but not OpenBSD or NetBSD, both of which
provide Gnucash in binary and source form.

At some point, as time permits, I'll provide specific suggestions for
adding mention of the BSDs to the main site, and will edit the wiki
myself.

I'm also a Slackware enthusiast and the wiki page for installing
gnucash on that system is woefully out-of-date. I'll do some work on
that, too.

/Don