Gnucash for Android beta1 release

David Carlson carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 20 11:49:42 EDT 2012

On 8/20/2012 8:41 AM, Ngewi Fet wrote:
(snip)
Hi Ngewi,

I think that I need a tutorial.  I installed the beta to my Samsung
Rugby II Android phone with no problem, accepted the default income and
expense accounts, entered a test transaction with no problem, but when I
tried to export the file had a problem.

I chose the sharefile option which led me to use one of my email
accounts to send an email.  I chose to send to another of my accounts.
That worked, but the email that arrived at my computer did not appear to
have an attachment, either in my yahoo webmail page or in my local
Thunderbird after it was downloaded.  From Thunderbird, at least, I was
able to view the raw message.  I found that there was an attachment in
base64 with the following header(s):

--00504502e1a9d1e41804c7b3e07e

--00504502e1a9d1e41804c7b3e07e--
--00504502e1a9d1e41e04c7b3e081

Can you tell me why the attachment is not accessible in my email program?

David C