GSoC 2012 final evaluation passed

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Fri Aug 31 15:12:20 EDT 2012

Am Donnerstag, 30. August 2012, 13:55:47 schrieb Ngewi Fet:
> Hello everyone,
> The final evaluation for GSoC 2012 is out and I glad to say that I passed
> it. Thanks for all the support I received.

Congrats from Germany as well!

As other people have already explained: Feel free to continue using github,
both for code hosting and also page and/or bugtracker services. I think those
are just fine.

By the way, I'd volunteer to supply a German translation. I guess I'd start by
sending you a strings.xml that should go into the res/values-de directory?

Best Regards,

Christian