GnuCash statistics

Bob Hossley SegundoBob at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 16:01:51 EST 2012

On 2012-12-03 11:20, Cristian Marchi wrote:> I've a problem: the script
generates a csv file with only

> ['downloads'],Date
>
> and without any data. Maybe  I miss some python component called with
> the "import" at the start of the file?

If you want my help with the above problem, please show me the console
contents including the command line invoking my script and all messages
to the console while my script is running.

You may be correct that an import is failing.  In this case there is
probably an error message on the console.

But the problem could also be that my script is not finding any json
files to process.  The first argument is the pathname of the DIRECTORY
that contains all the json files.  They must have the names your Bash
script gives them.

SegundoBob