guile-2.0

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Dec 18 06:39:05 EST 2012

On 15-12-12 19:28, Geert Janssens wrote:
> On 10-02-12 16:34, RBibrach at t-online.de wrote:
>
>> Starting gnucash within the console will result in a new compile process
>> for the guile files. Besides masses of warnings there are some errors
>> relating missing "sw_***" files The lines "(load-extension ......)" in
>> file core-utils.scm, gnc-module.scm and qif-import.scm should be
>> replaced with (eval-when (compile load eval) (load-extension...)). In
>> file app-utils.scm it should read (eval-whwn (compile load eval)
>> (gnc:module-load "gnucash/engine" 0)).
>> One error in business-reports.scm remains : unbound variable:
>> gnc:menuname-business-reports which I do not understand??? But as long
>> gnucash does not use these compiled files it is not very relevant.
> I still have to go into this, but again a very good starting point !
I have used your suggested changes, but wrapped them to only be used
when running with guile 2.
For the remaining error in gnc:menuname-business-reports, I used the
same trick which eliminates all autocompile errors.

I am ignoring the warnings for now. They are generated at autocompile
time, but GnuCash works fine regardless.

Geert