Updated Bulgarian translation (was Re: Tagging the 2.4.10 release)

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Feb 6 14:32:23 EST 2012

Thanks for the work on the Bulgarian translation that is almost complete
now. I've just committed it to the 2.4 branch. I'm not 100% sure, but
probably your translation will not be in the next release as 2.4.10
version is already tagged. But don't worry, it will surely be in the
2.4.11 release.

Regards
Cristian