For The Love Of Bitcoin

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Feb 17 13:46:03 EST 2012

Karmic,

On Fri, February 17, 2012 1:29 pm, karmicads wrote:

[snip]
> I can´t use bitcoins in the same way I can use any other ISO registered
> currency. That´s very practical to me.

Well, this is the devel list.  Propose a patch and send it in.

However I suspect you might find that when you add bitcoin as a currency
that you still cannot get quotes, because I suspect that the Currency
Quote Source from F::Q does not provide BTC prices.  That, alas, is not
our code so you'll have to beat them down, too.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745