Invoice & payment import script

Reuben Cummings reubano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 04:42:24 EST 2012

On 2/17/12, Reuben Cummings <reubano at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
>> Reuben Cummings <reubano at gmail.com> writes:

>>> Do you have a link? Or instructions on how I can find what I should be
>>> reading?
>>
>> Umm, I don't know how to answer this question.  I said "There are no
>> ... docs", so I'm not sure how to point you to something that doesn't
>> exist.  Do you really need me to point you to a URL to the sources?
>
> Well, I assume the source code is pretty massive. Maybe a
> folder/file/section/line #/...

I found it. http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD/group__Invoice.html#ga97947f8fb2027aca84ab9bf2e0263e2e
it even has the gncInvoicePostToAccount() function you mentioned.
Thanks!

However, I don't have ../gnucash/lib/python2.5/site-packages from the
setup instructions at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Python. Do I have
to build python-bindings from svn as mentioned at
http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD/python_bindings_page.html?